CAS number: 75-31-0
1. Physical characteristics: Monoisopropylamine is a colorless and volatile liquid with a fishy ammonia odor.
2. Melting point (°C): -101.2~-95
3. Boiling Point (°C): 33~34
4. Relative density (density of water = 1): 0.69
Storage of Monoisopropylamine
Precautions  Monoisopropylamine should be stored in a cool and ventilated warehouse and be kept away from fire and heat sources. The temperature should not exceed 29°C. The container should be sealed and monoisopropylamine should be separated from oxidants, acids, etc. and never be mixed. Use explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities and do not use mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to generate sparks. In storage areas, spill treatment equipment and suitable containment materials should be prepared.
Uses of Monoisopropylamine
1. Monoisopropylamine can be used as synthetic pesticides, pharmaceuticals, dye intermediates, rubber vulcanization accelerators, emulsifiers, detergents, detergents, depilatories, hard water treatment agents, surfactants and textile additives, etc. It can be used to produce pesticides Bataan and herbicides atrazine, annihilation net, extinguish net, herbicide and other herbicides. It can be utilized in medicines for liver, including indole phenol hydrochloride, and propranolol hydrochloride. It can be used as a solvent, a hard water treatment agent, and a detergent.
2. Monoisopropylamine can be used as a solvent, an organic synthesis intermediate, an emulsifier, a surfactant, or a rubber vulcanization accelerator.